If one thing is certain, it’s that getting a puppy is a huge responsibility. They’re so small and delicate that you don’t want to do anything that could put them in harm’s way. As a result, finding treats that are suitable for a puppy can be a tricky task. That’s where Dog Treat Boutique comes in to provide dog treats for even the tiniest of teeth. Whether you’re in need of puppy training treats or something to help with teething, we stock all manner of treats that puppies are sure to love.
Antler Puppy Treats
Our Antler Easy Chews are ideal for puppies, with sizes ranging all the way from medium to extra extra large. These are specifically designed for less powerful chewers, such as puppies, as they're hand-cut lengthways to expose the inner antler marrow. This means that even the most petite of puppies can get to the tasty bits without having to work too hard!
Beef Treats for Puppies
When it comes to puppy treats for training or teething, beef is one of the most popular forms of protein. This is because beef provides a number of advantages for puppies; not only does the protein allow them to build muscle, but the fat also helps ensure they feel satisfied after eating. What’s more, beef contains various minerals and nutrients, including the following:
- Vitamins B12, B6, and B3: These vitamins aid the creation of red blood cells, the breakdown of fatty acids, and your puppy’s brain functions.
- Selenium: This is essential for the necessary function of your puppy’s metabolism.
- Iron: This provides your puppy with energy by way of carrying oxygen in their red blood cells.
- Zinc: This is essential for boosting your puppy’s immune system.
Chicken Puppy Treats
Chicken is another popular source of protein in puppy treats; however, it’s worth noting that some dogs suffer from a chicken allergy. For those who don’t have this problem, chicken is a low-calorie source of energy. Incorporating chicken into a puppy’s diet also provides the following:
- Essential amino acids that promote strong bones.
- Omega-6 fatty acids that keep skin healthy.
- A high protein count for lean muscle mass.
Duck Puppy Treats
Duck might not initially spring to mind when it comes to finding treats for your puppy but feeding duck to your puppy provides them with the following:
- Vitamins: Duck contains niacin, thiamine, and other B vitamins, which work to convert carbohydrates and fats into energy and support red blood cell health.
- Minerals: Selenium, phosphorus, calcium, and iron, are just some of the minerals found in duck, keeping your puppy’s metabolism in good shape and helping them build strong bones and teeth.
- Acids and antioxidants: Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants are all found in duck, which provides your puppy with a shiny coat, strengthens their muscles, and improves their immune system.
Fish Puppy Treats
As previously mentioned, chicken is a relatively common allergy among dogs, and fish acts as a great alternative for protein. This is because fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which provide the following benefits for puppies:
- Decreased inflammation
- An improved immune system
- Stronger muscles
- A shiny coat
Goat Puppy Treats
While goat isn’t anywhere near as popular as pork, chicken, or beef, it actually has the potential to be more nutritious. Some of the benefits of goat include the following:
- It’s packed with vitamins and minerals.
- It’s high in protein and low in calories, making it ideal for weight management and muscle growth.
- It contains a considerable amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce inflammation, improve the immune system, strengthen muscles, and promote a shiny coat.
Goose Puppy Treats
If you’re looking for goose puppy treats, our Gourmet Pate is for you. In fact, goose provides the following health benefits for puppies:
- It has high levels of iron, providing your puppy with energy as oxygen is transported by their red blood cells.
- It’s high in protein, helping your puppy to build muscle.
- It’s packed full of multiple nutrients that are beneficial to your puppy’s general health.
Pork Puppy Treats
Pork is another relatively popular choice of protein when it comes to selecting dog treats, and, fortunately, it boasts a number of health benefits for puppies. For instance, pork contains the following:
- Omega-3: This reduces inflammation, improves the immune system, strengthens muscles, and promotes a healthy coat.
- Omega-6: This helps keep the skin healthy.
- Vitamin E: This boosts the immune system and helps maintain healthy skin and eyes.
Rabbit Puppy Treats
Although rabbit isn’t as popular as chicken, it might actually be a better source of protein for puppies. This is down to the following reasons:
- Rabbit is a great source of vitamin B12, which is required for energy level maintenance, cell growth, and proper nervous system function.
- It’s lower in cholesterol than most other protein sources, which helps guarantee a shiny coat and lubricated joints.
- It’s higher in protein than many other types of meat, allowing for a boosted immune system, tissue repair, and stronger muscles.
Venison Puppy Treats
Venison is another one of those rarer meats that come with a number of health benefits for your puppy. For instance:
- Venison contains more calories than many other types of meat, making it a great option for active dogs who require more energy.
- It’s rich in minerals and iron, providing your puppy with energy as oxygen is carried through their body via red blood cells.
- It’s a lean source of protein, resulting in an improved immune system, tissue repair, and stronger muscles.
Puppy Wood Chews
If you don’t give your puppy something solid to chew on, they’ll inevitably chew on your furniture! Dog Treat Boutique’s puppy wood chews are crafted from natural materials that are safe for consumption, meaning you can rest assured your puppy’s need to teethe is safely satisfied, and your furniture isn’t in danger.
Shop the Best Treats for Puppies at Dog Treat Boutique
Since our products are 100% natural, we truly believe that we stock some of the best treats for puppies. If you have any other queries about the suitability of our product range for puppies, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.